Shipping a business parcel
Real service, 24/7
Our team compares, arranges and unburdens
Shipping a parcel abroad
The best transport option for your package
If you are sending a parcel abroad for business purposes, a few things are important: the destination, the delivery date and time (the urgency), the size of the parcel and your budget. Based on this, you can choose from the following transport options:
Our team takes the stress out of shipping
While getting your package from A to B might seem simple, but there’s actually quite a bit that goes into it. If you don’t have much experience in this area, it can become a big hassle. Finding shipping partners takes time, and you may even end up paying too much without realising it. Our team will be happy to guide you through the world of goods transport and help you with:
- transporting hazardous goods (ADR).
- advice about the best option;
- competitive prices, due to long-term, high-volume collaborations with our shipping partners;
- scheduling your shipment;
- tracking your shipment and troubleshooting;
- 24/7 personalised service.
Regulations and Administration
Whether it’s a one-off package to Germany or regular shipments to Suriname: there’ll always be regulations and red tape. Our specialists have extensive knowledge of: